John Street Building No. 170-176Edit profile
170-176 John Street is a commercial building erected in 1840 facing Burling Slip (now filled in) along the East River in lower Manhattan, New York City. It is one of possibly two surviving granite Greek Revival buildings in New York.
It was originally known as the Hickson W. Field building; later, it was used as a ship chandlery and known as the Baker, Carver & Morrell Building. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.