John B. Angier House

John B. Angier House is a historic house at 129 High Street in Medford, Massachusetts.

The house was built in 1842 by Alexander Jackson Davis in a Gothic Revival style. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1975.

Building Activity

  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference
    about 5 years ago via Annotator
  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference and added a digital reference
    about 5 years ago via OpenBuildings.com