Jethro Wood HouseEdit profile
Jethro Wood House was the home of Jethro Wood, inventor of a cast-iron plow with replaceable parts, that was the first commercially successful iron plow. He received a patent for this in 1814 which was extended in 1819. He spent his earnings fighting patent infringements.
The house was declared a National Historic Landmark in 1964.,
The house is located on Poplar Ridge Road in Poplar Ridge in Cayuga County, New York.
OpenBuildings updated a digital referenceabout 5 years ago via Annotator
OpenBuildings updated a digital reference and added a digital referenceabout 5 years ago via OpenBuildings.com
hussain—ali updated a digital referenceabout 5 years ago via OpenBuildings.com
Georgi Sokolov updatedabout 5 years ago via OpenBuildings.com