Jenkins-DuBois FarmEdit profile
The Jenkins-DuBois Farm and Mill Site is located along Jenkinstown Road in Gardiner, Ulster County, New York, USA. It was started by settler Lambert Jenkins in 1793 with a stone house and mills on land part of the original Huguenot Patent owned by Louis DuBois of nearby New Paltz. The Jenkins-DuBois descendants still live on the land today.
It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2001.