James C. Flood MansionEdit profile
James C. Flood Mansion, also known as Pacific-Union Club, in San Francisco, California, USA, was a townhouse for James C. Flood, a 19th century silver-baron. It was the first brownstone building built west of the Mississippi River. With The Fairmont Hotel, the only buildings on Nob Hill to structurally survive the 1906 San Francisco earthquake and fire. It was purchased by the Pacific-Union Club after the earthquake. Located at California and Mason Streets, in San Francisco, it was declared a National Historic Landmark in 1966.