Israel Picard HouseEdit profile
Israel Picard House is a historic house at 690 County Street in Fall River, Massachusetts.
The house was built in 1897 for Israel Picard, a granite dealer. The front of the house features elaborate woodwork, while the rear portion of the house is Fall River granite. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1983.