Isaac T. Hopper House

The Isaac T. Hopper House, a Greek Revival townhouse at 115 Second Avenue between East 6th and 7th Streets in the East Village neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City, next to the New Middle Collegiate Church, was built in 1839, and was used at one time as a home for wayward girls. The building was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1986, and was designated a New York City landmark in 2009.

Building Activity

  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings added a digital reference
    about 6 years ago via OpenBuildings.com