The Infirmary, now known as the Student Health Care Center, is a historic building on the campus of the University of Florida in Gainesville, Florida in the United States. It was designed by Rudolph Weaver in the Collegiate Gothic style and was built in 1931. Since 1983, it has served as a student outpatient clinic.
The Infirmary is a contributing property in the University of Florida Campus Historic District. On April 20, 1989, it was added to the National Register of Historic Places.Accreditation
In July 2008, the Student Health Care Center received accreditation from the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care. After a rigorous inspection, it was approved as a safe work environment, in which the highest quality patient care was provided.