Hyland-Wildman HouseEdit profile
The Hyland-Wildman House in Guilford, Connecticut is located with close proximity to Guilford's historic town center. Officially known as Hyland House, it is one of many historical landmarks near Guilford's town green and town center. The house is a red saltbox-shaped home built between 1690 and 1710. It has been open to the public since 1918 and it was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1976. The house is owned and operated by the Dorothy Whitfield Historic Society, and features Colonial-era furnishings and artifacts.
Kiril Pavlov activity.buildings_person.createabout 5 years ago via OpenBuildings.com
email@example.com updated a digital referenceabout 5 years ago via OpenBuildings.com
Georgi Sokolov updatedabout 5 years ago via OpenBuildings.com
firstname.lastname@example.org updated a digital referenceabout 5 years ago via OpenBuildings.com