Hunt Armory (also known as Pittsburgh Armory) is an armory located at 324 Emerson Street in the Shadyside neighborhood of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Built in 1916, the armory was named after Captain Alfred E. Hunt (1855-1899). It occupies an entire city block covering an area of 56,000 square feet (5,200 m2).
For many years, it was also used as an auditorium. Until the Pittsburgh Civic Arena was completed in 1961, the Hunt Armory was the largest auditorium in Pittsburgh and was used frequently for concerts and political events, including a re-election speech given by President Harry S. Truman in 1948 and a campaign speech by President Dwight D. Eisenhower in 1956. In 1952, the venue launched the "Pittsburgh crusades" of the Reverend Billy Graham.
Although superseded in size in 1961, the Armory remains in use.
Hunt Armory has been listed in the National Register of Historic Places since November 14, 1991.