Hua Lamphong Grand Central Railway Station (Thai: หัวลำโพง), officially known as the Bangkok Grand Central Terminal Railway Station, is the main railway station in Bangkok, Thailand. It is located in the center of the city in Pathum Wan District, and is operated by the State Railway of Thailand.
The station was opened on 25 June 1916, after six years' construction. The site of the railway station was previously the national railway's maintenance centre, which moved to Makkasan in June 1910. At the location of the previous railway station nearby, a pillar commemorates the inauguration of railways in 1897.
During World War II the Allies tried to bomb the station but hit a nearby hotel instead.
The station was built in an Italian Neo-Renaissance style, with decorated wooden roofs and stained glass windows. The architecture is attributed to Turin-born Mario Tamagno, who, with countryman Annibale Rigotti (1870–1968), made a mark on early 20th century public building in Bangkok. The pair also designed Bang Khun Prom Palace (1906), Ananda Samakhom Throne Hall in The Royal Plaza (1907-15) and Suan Kularb Residential Hall and Throne Hall in Dusit Garden, among other buildings.
There are 14 platforms, 26 ticket booths and two electric display boards. Hua Lamphong serves over 130 trains and approximately 60,000 passengers each day. Since 2004 the station has been connected by underground passage to the MRT subway system with a station by the same name.
The station is also a terminus of the Eastern & Orient Express.