House of the Good ShepherdEdit profile
The House of the Good Shepherd (Slovak: Dom U dobrého pastiera) is a narrow, Rococo-style building in Bratislava, Slovakia, located below Bratislava Castle. It was built in 1760–1765 by notable Bratislava master-mason Matej (Matthäus) Hollrigl. The lower part of the building was used for commercial purposes, the upper part for living. It is one of the few buildings in the area below Bratislava Castle to retain their original state.
Today, the house is home to the Museum of Clocks, which exhibits antique clocks made from 17th to the late 19th century, mostly from Bratislava clockmakers.