Hotel EuropejskiEdit profile
Hotel Europejski is a hotel in the city centre of Warsaw, Poland, opened on 1 January 1857.
It is located on the historical Royal Route and close to Warsaw Old Town. Facilities include an art gallery and a coffee and pastry shop.
The 19th-century building designed by Enrico Marconi was almost completely destroyed in World War II. The building was rebuilt with its exterior in the original style and a modern interior. It reopened in 1962.
In 1965, The Golden Gate Quartet performed their only concert in Poland here.
The rooms vary in size and shape and most have views overlooking historic parts of Warsaw, including the Royal Tract and Plac Pilsudskiego.
The hotel closed in 2005 for extensive renovations.
- Official website of the Hotel Europejski
Coordinates: 52°14′30″N 21°0′52″E / 52.24167°N 21.01444°E / 52.24167; 21.01444