The Hotel Bovill was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1994. Located at 602 Park St. in Bovill, Idaho in Latah County the building was built in 1903. The structure has always been used commercially, first as a hotel, then as a store. It is currently vacant and in poor condition.
The structure was built and operated by Hugh Bovill (son of Sir William Bovill) and his wife, Charlotte. The Bovill family moved from the area by 1911.