Hopkins HouseEdit profile
Hopkins House is a historic home located at Lockport in Niagara County, New York. It is a two story stone structure built in 1833 by John Hopkins, an Erie Canal engineer and early settler of Lockport, in the Greek Revival style. It was remodeled in about 1865 adding Italianate details. It is one of approximately 75 stone residences remaining in the city of Lockport.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2003.