Hines House

The Hines House is an historic building in Bowling Green, Kentucky, placed on the National Register of Historic Places on December 18, 1979. It was built by and for the Reverend James Davis Hines around the year 1840. Hines eventually sold the building to a N.E.Goodsall, Goodsall's heirs sold the house in 1859 to Doctor Albert Covington.

It is one of the few houses left in Bowling Green of that age and structure.


2 photos