Hildreth-Flanagan-Heierman HouseEdit profile
The Hildreth-Flanagan-Heierman House is a historic home in the Hyde Park historic district in Austin, Texas. It is also a part of the Shadow Lawn Historic District, a subdivision of the Hyde Park neighborhood designated by Hyde Park founder Monroe Shipe.
The home was completed in 1902 by master builder William Voss, Sr. for owner Charles A. Hildreth, at a total cost of $2,718. The house combines features of the Queen Anne and Colonial Revival styles.
The house is located at 3909 Avenue G. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1990.