Hellenic Orthodox Church of the AnnunciationEdit profile
Hellenic Orthodox Church of the Annunciation, formerly known as North Presbyterian Church, is a historic Greek Orthodox church located at Buffalo in Erie County, New York. It is a Gothic Revival style church designed by Boston architect George F. Newton and constructed in 1906, as home to North Presbyterian Church. In 1952, the church became the Hellenic Orthodox Church of the Annunciation.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2002.