Harrison Park is a stadium in Leek, Staffordshire. It is home to Leek Town F.C. currently of the Northern Premier League, and Leek C.S.O.B.. Capacity is 3,600.


Harrison Park lies on the outskirts of Leek and has been the team's home since 1948, when the club purchased what was then called Hamil Park for the sum of £1,250. Changing rooms were constructed in the 1950s (previously the players had been obliged to change in a nearby pub), along with the first covered accommodation for spectators, and floodlights (which had previously belonged to the defunct Rugby Town) were erected in 1972, soon after which the stadium was renamed Harrison Park after former club chairman Geoff Harrison.

The ground currently has a seated stand along one side of the pitch, which was constructed in 1992,three covered terraces and a small amount of uncovered terracing. Leek CSOB of the North West Counties Football League have shared the ground since the early 1990s.


In 1998 the ground was flooded when a nearby reservoir overflowed and the river which runs alongside the ground burst its banks.


1 photo

Building Activity

  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated 9 media, uploaded a media file and added a digital reference
    about 4 years ago via OpenBuildings.com