Harriet Taylor Upton HouseEdit profile
The Harriet Taylor Upton House in Warren, Ohio was the residence of suffragette Harriet Taylor Upton from 1887 to 1931. Built in the Egyptian Revival style in 1840 by General Simon Perkins, the house was the headquarters of Upton's National American Woman's Suffrage Association from 1903 to 1905. It was deeded to Upton by Congressman Ezra B. Taylor and was her residence until it was lost in a sheriff's sale.
It was designated a National Historic Landmark in 1993.