Harlan and Hollingsworth Office BuildingEdit profile
The Harlan and Hollingsworth Office Building is a historic structure located in Wilmington, Delaware.
By 1910, existing office facilities at the Harlan Plant of Bethlehem Steel (formerly Harlan and Hollingsworth) had become inadequate, and work started on a new office building in the Colonial Revival style. Completed in 1912, the building stands on the corner of West St. and the Wilmington Rail Viaduct. It survived the closing of the Harlan Plant in 1944, and was listed in the National Register of Historic Places in 1979. The building was purchased by 100 South West Street Associates in 1991 and restored.