Hargraves Mill No. 1Edit profile
Hargraves Mill No. 1 is an historic textile mill on Quarry Street in Fall River, Massachusetts.
The mill was built in 1888 from native Fall River granite. Reuben Hargraves was the company's first president. The mill was taken over by Parker Mills in 1922.
The site was added to the National Historic Register in 1983.
The mill went through an extensive remodeling and upgrading period in the early 21st century thanks to the work of Jose L. Cardozo.
The property was more recently part of the Quaker Fabrics Corporation which closed in 2007.