Hamilton Old Parish ChurchEdit profile
Hamilton Old Parish Church is a Church of Scotland parish church serving part of the Burgh of Hamilton in Lanarkshire, Scotland. It is notable for its Georgian architecture. It was built in 1734 (replacing a 15th century building) to an unusual, largely circular design. It is the only church building to have been designed by the architect William Adam.
The current minister (since 2001) is the Reverend John Thomson. The previous minister, the Very Reverend Dr Hugh Wyllie, was Moderator of the General Assembly of the Church of Scotland in 1992.