Hamilton Amateur Athletic Association Grounds

Edit profile
Hamilton Amateur Athletic Association Grounds

The Hamilton Amateur Athletic Association Grounds (also known as the Hamilton AAA Grounds) on Queen Street South right before Charlton Avenue West in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, is a park that was home to the Hamilton Tigers from 1872-1949. In 1950, the Tigers amalgamated with the Hamilton Wildcats to create the Hamilton Tiger-Cats became the permanent tenants of Civic Stadium. The Tiger-Cats joined the Canadian Football League as an inaugural member in 1958.

Grey Cup at HAAA Grounds

Building Activity

  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference
    about 3 years ago via Annotator
  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference and added a digital reference
    about 3 years ago via OpenBuildings.com