Halifax Court HouseEdit profile
The Halifax Court House is a historic building in downtown Halifax, Nova Scotia. Its main section was completed in 1863, with the east wing, built in 1930, being the newest portion. The Italian renaissance style building was designed by William Thomas, a Toronto architect who built prominent structures across Canada.
Coordinates: 44°38′36.7″N 63°34′24.7″W / 44.643528°N 63.573528°W / 44.643528; -63.573528