Hale MirowskieEdit profile
Hale Mirowskie (Mirów's Halls, formerly Trade or Marketplace Halls - Hale Targowe) are trade centers (halls) constructed in 1899-1901 in Mirów district in Warsaw. Until their destruction during Warsaw Uprising in 1944 they were the largest trade centeres in Warsaw. They were rebuild in the period of 1950s-1960s. Currently they were restored to their original function as trade centers.
Coordinates: 52°14′20″N 20°59′54″E / 52.23889°N 20.99833°E / 52.23889; 20.99833