H2Oasis Indoor WaterparkEdit profile
H2Oasis Indoor Waterpark is a 56,000 square foot (5,200 m²) Indoor Waterpark located in Anchorage, Alaska just east of the Seward Highway at 1520 O'Malley Road. It opened in 2003 and is the fifth largest indoor waterpark in the United States. Only Wilderness Hotel & Golf Resort, Kalahari Resort and Convention Center, Water Park of America, Chula Vista Resort's Lost Rios and Great Wolf Lodge Wisconsin Dells are larger.Rides and water features
- 575-foot-long (175 m) "Lazy River" circling the park
- Wave pool generating 3–4 foot (90–120 cm) waves
- Mushroom Water Drop and Beached Boat in the wave pool
- Master Blaster, a 43-foot (13 m)-high and 505-foot (154 m)-long (154 m) water coaster
- 12-inch-deep (30 cm) children's lagoon
- Pirate ship with 7 slides leading to the lagoon
- Six water cannons (four in the pirate ship, two on the "Beach")
- 23-foot-high (7 m) and 150-foot (46 m)-long (46 m) enclosed body slide, exiting into a three-foot-deep (90 cm) splash pool.
The water temperature is kept around 84 °F (27 °C).