Greenwich Town HallEdit profile
The Greenwich Senior Center also known as the old Greenwich Town Hall is located in the business district of Greenwich, Connecticut. The old Town Hall building was added to the National Register of Historic Places on May 21, 1987.History
The building is a Beaux Arts design by Mowbray and Uffinger, and was built in 1905 by Robert M. Bruce to serve as the Town Hall of Greenwich. The building is shaped like a vertical cube and has three stories, rusticated at the first story. The roof rises above a copper cornice and has a clock built below a domed cupola. In 1977, the town government offices were moved to a building that was formerly used by the Greenwich High School at Field Point Road. The building is now used as a senior center.