Great Atlantic and Pacific Tea Company WarehouseEdit profile
The Great Atlantic and Pacific Tea Company Warehouse is the National Historic Landmark warehouse of the A&P. The building was built by Turner Construction Company in 1900. The nine story reinforced concrete structure is now a mix of residential rental units and a storage facility. The building is located in the WALDO Whatehouse District near the Hudson and Manhattan Railroad Powerhouse.