Glencove HotelEdit profile
The Glencove Hotel is a former hotel in Glencove, Washington. It was built in 1897 by Hans Nicholas and Agnes Petersen. The hotel contained six guest rooms and three floors, but was converted to a private residence in 1930. It is currently run as a bed and breakfast.
The building was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1978.Sources
- Findlay, Jean Cammon; Paterson, Robin (2008). Mosquito Fleet of South Puget Sound, Arcadia Publishing.
- Slater, Colleen A. (2007). The Key Peninsula, Arcadia Publishing.
Mike Martin updated 5 mediaabout 5 years ago via OpenBuildings.com
OpenBuildings updated a digital referenceabout 5 years ago via Annotator
OpenBuildings updated a digital reference and added a digital referenceabout 5 years ago via OpenBuildings.com
Mike Martin uploaded a media fileabout 5 years ago via Mobile