Glenark Mills

The Glenark Mills or Glenark Landing is a historic mill site on 64 East Street in Woonsocket, Rhode Island.

The original stone section of this mill was constructed 1865 by William Norton and was enlarged with a brick addition in 1885.

Originally a cotton mill, the building was converted for use as a knitting mill and then as a worsted mill.

Glenark Mills was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1989.

The building has now been converted to apartments.

Building Activity

  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings added a digital reference
    about 6 years ago via OpenBuildings.com