Glen Aubin

Glen Aubin, also known as the Rounds Plantation, is a Greek Revival house on Hutchins Landing, off Highway 61 South, near Natchez, Mississippi in the United States. It has been listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Mississippi since 1985.

The house was constructed around 1835-1845 by John Odlin Hutchins and named for his wife Audin. In 1874 the plantation was purchased by African-Americans Charlie and Charity Rounds, and their family occupied the house until 1894.

Building Activity

  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference
    about 6 years ago via Annotator
  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference and added a digital reference
    about 6 years ago via OpenBuildings.com