Gibbs House

Gibbs House is a historic home located at Lockport in Niagara County, New York. It is a 2 1⁄2-story stone structure built about 1850 by Phillip J. Gibbs, an early settler of Lockport, in the Greek Revival style. It is one of approximately 75 stone residences remaining in the city of Lockport.

It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2003.

Building Activity

  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings added a digital reference
    about 5 years ago via OpenBuildings.com