Gen. Nathanael Greene HomesteadEdit profile
The General Nathanael Greene Homestead is a registered historic place located in Coventry, Rhode Island. Known as Spell Hall, it was the home of Revolutionary War general Nathanael Greene from 1770 to 1776, and was owned afterwards by his brother Jacob Greene and his wife Margaret. The house is owned and operated by the General Nathanael Greene Homestead Association, a non-profit organization, and was opened as a museum in 1924.
It was declared a National Historic Landmark in 1972.
It is located at 20 Taft Street, or at 40 Taft Street, in Coventry.