Freedman-Raulerson House

The Freedman-Raulerson House (also known as the Old Raulerson House or Shadow Lawn) is a historic site in Okeechobee, Florida, located at 600 South Parrott Avenue. This two-story, eight-room house was built in 1923 as a family home by Abraham and Maud Freedman. On April 11, 1985, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.