Framingham Railroad StationEdit profile
Framingham Railroad Station built is 1885 is an historic Boston and Albany Railroad station located in Framingham, Massachusetts. Designed by noted American architect H. H. Richardson, it was one of the last in his series of Northeastern United States railroad stations. Today, it has been converted into a Brazilian steakhouse, though much of the external structure remains intact. Additionally, a small building on the site has been converted into a bank ATM. Amtrak and the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority use the nearby Framingham (MBTA station).
The station was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1975.