Former Reformed Mennonite ChurchEdit profile
Former Reformed Mennonite Church is a historic Reformed Mennonite church located at Williamsville in Erie County, New York. It is a Greek Revival style structure constructed in 1834. It served as a house of worship until 1981. It is now occupied by the Town of Amherst Archives Center.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2003.