Former Niagara Falls High SchoolEdit profile
Former Niagara Falls High School is a historic high school located at Niagara Falls in Niagara County, New York, USA. It was built in 1923-1924 and added to the existing gymnasium structure, and designed by local architect Simon Larke, who also designed the James G. Marshall House. The original structure is in the Neoclassical revival style. An addition was constructed in 1963. It is currently used as a community arts center.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2002.