The Flour Bridge (Russian: Мучной мост) is a bridge across the Griboyedov Canal in Saint Petersburg, Russia.
The bridge got its name from the flour warehouses located nearby, which were built in the 18th century and also gave their name to the adjacent Flour alley.
The first bridge at this place was built in 1931, it had three spans and carried heating pipes. In 1951 the bridge was rebuilt according to the engineer P. V. Bazhenov's project, converting into single span pedestrian bridge.
The bridge's flight is covered by curvilinear steel beam, supported by the quay walls. Gently sloping stairways descend at the ends of the bridge.