Flint Mills is an historic textile mill complex at Alden Street in Fall River, Massachusetts.
The mills were organized in 1872 with John D. Flint as the first president. The original mill was destroyed by fire on October 28, 1882. It was rebuilt in 1883. A second mill was later added. The site also contains a detached mill office building.In 2010 a fire started by an arson did little damage to the mill
The company operated until 1930.
The site was added to the National Historic Register in 1983.
Flint Mills #1 is currently occupied by Klear-Vu Shipping Corporation and New England Shirt Company, a garment manufacturer.