Flåvær fyrstasjonEdit profile
Flåvær fyr is a coastal lighthouse on the island of Vardholmen in the Flåvær islands in the Herøyfjord in the municipality of Herøy on west coast of Norway. The lighthouse is located southwest of Fosnavåg and Eggesbønes and north of the island of Gurskøya.
The 13.8-metre (45 ft) tall lighthouse was first built in 1870, and it was renovated in 1887 and 1914. In 1952 it was connected to the electrical power grid, and it was fully automated in 1979.