First Universalist ChurchEdit profile
The First Universalist Church is an historic church building in Rochester, New York. Construction began on 15 September 1907, with a dedication week in October 1908. The architect was Rochester's Claude Fayette Bragdon. The Romanesque Revival building was added to the National Register of Historic Places on 27 May 1971.
The building now houses one of two Unitarian Universalist congregations in Monroe County.