The NE Corner. Taken from the front of the Bartholomew County Library.
First Christian ChurchEdit profile
From the Columbus Visitors Center:
"The First Christian Church was designed by architect Eliel Saarinen. Completed in 1942, it was the first contemporary building in Columbus and one of the first churches of contemporary architecture in the United States. The geometric design is one of direct simplicity. A large stone cross accents the limestone façade. To the west stands the 166-foot high campanile, or free-standing bell tower. The materials, exterior and interior, are mostly buff brick and limestone."