Firs Park was a football stadium located on Firs Street, Falkirk, 0.3 miles north-east of the town centre. It was the home of East Stirlingshire F.C. from 1921 until the end of the 2007–08 Scottish football season.
The stadium had a seating capacity of 200 with room for a further 1,600 standees. However, a crowd limit of 750 was set by police for the club's Challenge Cup quarter-final tie with Greenock Morton in September 2007. This was due to the small number of turnstiles and the fact there is only one main exit gate. The record attendance at Firs Park was 12,000 on 21 February 1921 in a Scottish Cup 3rd Round tie against Partick Thistle.History
Firs Park became the home the Shire in 1921 after moving from their former ground, Merchiston Park in Bainsford which they had played on since 1907. Firs Park would be the club's home for the next 87 years. The first ever opposition at Firs Park was Heart of Midlothian.
Following the brief merger of East Stirlingshire and Clydebank to create East Stirlingshire Clydebank, Firs Park was closed for a year as the team relocated to Kilbowie Park in Clydebank. However, the fans mounted a legal challenge against the move and East Stirlingshire was reformed and moved back to their home of Firs Park in 1965.
The last ever game to be played at Firs Park was a 3–1 victory for the Shire against Montrose at the end of the 2007–08 season to avoid finishing bottom of the Scottish Football League for a 6th consecutive season.Closure
Due to the prohibitive costs of improving facilities at the ground and in line with new regulations set by the Scottish Football Association, the club decided to leave Firs Park in the summer of 2008. The club currently groundshare with neighbours Stenhousemuir at their Ochilview Park home. The move will be for a period of five years during which Shire plan to develop a new venue in Falkirk. While the Firs Park site is being sold off for development, in the short term it is intended that it will still be used as an administrative and training venue by the club.