Fire Station No. 4

Fire Station No. 4, also known as the Maxwell Place Fire Station, is located at 301 Maxwell Place, Elmira, New York. It was designed by local architects Pierce and Bickford. It was built in 1897, and is significant as an example of firehouse design at the turn of the century.

Building Activity

  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings added a digital reference
    about 5 years ago via OpenBuildings.com