Finns Point Range LightEdit profile
The Finns Point Range Rear Light, located just east of the Delaware River was part of Range light pair that guided ships into the Delaware River. It is deactivated and its lamp has been removed, but the lighthouse is open to the public as part of a National Wildlife Refuge. It was designed and built in 1877 and is a classic example of a skeletal cast iron prefabricated lighthouse.
Its companion Front range light was demolished in the 1930s but restored as a smaller automated light in 1983.