Fieldgate Street Great SynagogueEdit profile
Fieldgate Street Great Synagogue, located at 41 Fieldgate Street in the East End of London, was established in 1899. In 1950 it was rebuilt after damaged caused by a German air raid during WWII. It is currently surrounded on three sides by the East London Mosque. As of November 2009 the synagogue is open once a month for Shabbat Services.