Fenn Tower is a 22-story skyscraper in Cleveland, Ohio. It is owned by Cleveland State University. It was built for the National Town and Country Club, but was only used for one event before closing. It was originally known as the National Town and Country Club before being sold. It was purchased by Fenn College in 1937. It is currently being used as student housing. It is the second tallest structure on the Cleveland State campus, second only to Rhodes Tower. The tower was named after Sereno Peck Fenn, whom Fenn College was named after. Fenn Tower is listed on the National Register of Historic Places as the National Town and Country Club. It was originally furnished by Rorimer-Brooks Studios, Inc. Fenn Tower was also where the Fenn Gym and The Ellwood H. Fisher Swimming Pool were located, they were completely removed during the 2005 renovation.