Farmers' and Exchange BankEdit profile
Farmers' and Exchange Bank is a Moorish Revival-style bank building built in 1854 in Charleston, South Carolina. It was rehabilitated in 1970 and again in 1990.
The building is recognizable for its use of muqarnas -- characteristic of Persian and North African architecture—as well as its large arched windows and striking red sandstone facade. It was declared a National Historic Landmark in 1973.