F. W. Woolworth BuildingEdit profile
The F.W. Woolworth Building is a historic department store building located in Sundance Square neighborhood of Fort Worth, Texas. The building served as a retail location for the F. W. Woolworth Company from 1926 to 1990. It now houses a JoS. A. Bank Clothiers store.
Designed by Wiley G. Clarkson & James T. Taylor to be 10 stories tall, the limestone and concrete structure was only built as a three-story building. The classical revival building includes an elaborate frieze. In 1994, the National Register of Historic Places added the site.